Atlas is the cost-effective, globally leading Microsoft Office solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 from our partner insightsoftware. The bi-directional integration provides a seamless and transparent real-time connection between Dynamics and the Microsoft Office system. The use of Atlas not only allows companies to increase productivity and promote collaboration, but also ensure a high degree of business data transparency. And additional analysis features help make context-sensitive decisions in the shortest possible time.
Atlas allows you to import and export key data and information from Excel to Dynamics for example, thereby facilitating convenient, secure and quick reading of data from external service providers or creation of reports.
Use Atlas to import journals, work schedules, budgets, forecasts, etc., and for loading or upgrading customers, vendors, projects, articles or other main tables.
In addition, Atlas is the migration tool for Dynamics. The Excel export can be used to conveniently cleanse and prepare data before migration or a Dynamics system upgrade.
Atlas is suitable for all versions of Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365. The software understands your customized Dynamics system and supports your security and access rights.
Atlas offers you
- Retrieving, adding and modifying information from Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook in Dynamics
- Accurate up-to-date information from Dynamics
- Drill-down and drill-out functions to analyze your business data
- Increased return on investment by extending the reach of Dynamics with low additional licensing costs
- High information protection through the use of Dynamics rights system